This Web site OVBA serves the needs of its members in a number of ways, including providing: a way to submit events to the community calendar displayed on visitogdenvalley.com (Contact us for the password); a way to pay online for dues, advertising and events (see OVBA Shop button above); General and Board Meeting schedule; and News, Media Guide, Publications and Annual Reports (see “About” button above).
New Member Comany SignupWhy should you join the OVBA?
The OVBA is dedicated to the community and businesses of Ogden Valley, and it is the first and only local business organization for our area. Benefits
OVBA Mission & Goals
Dedicated to Serving the Ogden Valley Community
The mission of The Ogden Valley Business Association is to promote and support member businesses of Ogden Valley and Ogden Canyon by providing opportunities for improving commerce, to be an economic resource for the betterment of our community and its visitors, and by fostering a robust economic climate, through the promotion of our natural and cultural resources.
Goals and Objectives:
- To develop and implement a business plan for the Valley that will create the tools necessary to maximize the benefits of doing business in Ogden Valley.
- To make all members of the association and patrons of the Ogden Valley feel comfortable, relaxed and safe.
- To advocate a business and consumer friendly environment with governmental entities impacting the Ogden Valley.
- Participate in and promote community programs in the Ogden Valley.
- To promote an aggressive marketing program, to engage in an image building project, to develop a strong promotion effort, and to be actively involved in the public relations of Ogden Valley.
- Act as liaison, mentor, and advocate for all member business and patrons of Ogden Valley.
- To sponsor, recruit sponsors, and establish partnerships for events and activities that will enhance the image of the increased patronage of Ogden Valley and its member businesses.